Friday, February 23, 2007

Thoughtless thoughts

Walking down the green meadows often the reflection of the clouds and the sky is felt on the road like that of the life that can incrust in a droplet of tears. But what is it we do while we walk? …. What occupies our mind? Missed Opportunities? The coffee we never had and the near perfect life that was missed coz I thought that painting was a better way to spend my time than slogging through the Brilliant Tutorial’s IIT Guide.

The thought of all these missed opportunities are nothing but those cracks and the potholes on the roads, which distorts the reflection. What is that reflection? That reflection is a symbolic representation of the intense happiness I received when I was about three years old and my father has built a paper boat, which I made to float in a small lake and I was happy imagining that I am on that boat living a life larger than what the probabilistic outcomes of academic and professional success would bring. That reflection is an expression how the human mind can harbor immense imagination. Thoughts of missed opportunities and deviations from the near perfect love, life, job, education, money will only make the existing things worse. Its like calculating the probability of ones death with every forward step, “walking forward and sleepwalking backwards”.

Keeping this in mind I believe that walking is a great thing to do and one must keep walking. Walking will make you discover the smell of love, and fulfillment in each sip from freshly grounded Italian Roasted Espresso brewed coffee will offer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! this blog reminded me of an ad that said "keep walking". also of the Nike/adidas ad that said "there is no finish line".

avimanyu said...

Well tye Finish line is shifting away and away.