Saturday, September 27, 2008

Walking alone

I wish life could be like a shopping cart! While walking with your cart from isle to isle you can you take your picks, and something better comes in, then you return it back. Choices in life are much more complicated. No matter how difficult is the entry barrier exit barriers are always high. I have realized that opportunity cost is a matter of perception more than an economic truth. Fretting over what I have left makes it look larger than when the green pastures of the future are made visible. Sometimes I wish I should have settled for the 9-5 routine, which often becomes 9-forever. And I wish that quite often, because my vision these days is getting blurred. But, when I see the potential of the practical applications of the theoretical constructs, I tell myself, keep walking…if necessary alone. All by myself....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree more buddy