Saturday, November 10, 2007

Miracles ignored in search of Miracle

In order to investigate the complex, congested and frequently negotiated boundaries between technology and society, ourselves and the rest of the universe, I have discounted all the miracles that surrounded my life. In a quest to be adventurous and investigate the miracles by walking on the path less traveled, all that I see are foot prints that got vanished in the midways. I was surrounded by miracles everyday in my life. Exploring those miracles would not been a path less traveled but rather been a path never traveled.

It was a miracle that I always had my food ready, when I went to office and came back. It was a miracle that when ever I asked for a packet of coffee it was there. While complaining against the my office it was a miracle that someone listened to me endlessly, though the problem was truly within me. Whereas I had all the opportunities to travel exploring all the nuances of these miracles, I thoughtlessly rejected the postulate that true success comes in being with the ones who make the living distinct from surviving. My desire to attain all those that I did not have alienated me from those that I should have cherished, I had.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aviiiiiiiiii...itna hie bura lag raha hai toh vaapis aaaja na!!! it's not for nthng that ppl say "home is whr d heart is". JUST COME BACK.

but u never know, u may just start loving it thr by d tm d 2nd sem starts.

avimanyu said...

I was an unhappy child, as I asked questions. The simple assumptions of good and bad, never found any interest in me. I questioned values, things and thus became the quest for the truth the higher knowledge.. And more is the quest more I get away from the innocent Avi...makes me depressed. Bacause I COULD NOT CHANGE THE WORLD AND MY ADJUSTING CAPABILITIES WERE QUESTIONABLE, I kept moving and jumping. Now I have jumped too far. I want to reach Avi, tell him, you home awaits you. But he is lost...lost somewhere between his ambitions, his dreams.

the firefly said...

guess,this is so true for most of us..in the search of an unknown destination, we become oblivious to the beautiful journey that takes us there..and once its all over do we realize..